Opening Hours Monday - Thursday: 8:00 - 16:30, Friday: 8.30 - 12.00, Saturday and evenings: by appointment


Important announcement

Hoe Een Gezonde Mond Te Handhaven
December 15, 2016Costs and Reimbursements

Personal contribution – do you still understand it?

Together we are stronger! Object to the unnecessarily complicated personal contribution changes in 2017.

More information


What to expect

A denture Step by Step

This fun video explains in a simple way how the whole process is done, everything prior from getting a denture, up to a year afterwards.


Our specialty is the measurment of a denture that best suits you.

Reparatie gebitsprothese

Filling and Repair

Denture renovation

Immediaat prothese

First denture

Initial denture


Complete denture


Partiele gebitsprothese

Partial denture

Partial prosthesis

Implantaat prothese


Implant prosthesis

AvaDent Digital Dentures

Digital denture


Frequently Asked Questions

Questions that have already been raised by many

Depending on your insurer, generally once every 5/6 years 75% reimbursement can be claimed under the health insurance. The remaining 25% is the legally compulsory personal contribution, which may partly be covered by the supplementary insurance. You pay approximately € 250 extra yourself. For more information, click here.

No, the denturist is an independent care provider that has an agreement with many insurers, so dentures are billed by him directly to the insurers. You may, just as with the physiotherapist, come to us without referral. We can further inform you about it, if you make an appointment.

Before your teeth are removed you already visited us a number of times to make bite impressions of your teeth. Together with the denturist, the kind of teeth and the color is determined. Once your denture is ready, you visit the oral surgeon to pull your teeth and after it place the denture directly onto your jaw.

If your denture is too loose (or pinches), your denture is measured again and adjusted to fit your jaw properly.

Free Denture Check

The form cannot be sent because you didn't allow cookies.

Accept cookies